11.30.2012

Friday Feature Fun!

Hello all! It's that time of the week again, yay!

This week I convinced my mummy to be my model and I did a variation on what TorrinPaige (youtube) calls the Seraphim Kiss based off of this lovely photo by Jaramatography on Deviantart.

I like her style because it works for really thick hair and she gets the volume in a really unique way.  Since my mom and I don't have hair that would put Rapunzel to shame, I decided to revamp it for our hair.

After that I decided to create a hairdo that was similar the Memoirs of a Geisha hairstyle that Hatsumomo wears the very first time we see her character.  I vouched not to add a lot of teasing and volume to the sides of the hair because I want to create a series of hairstyles that are applicable to everyday life.  I think the final result looks really good and would work great as a work or even night out style depending.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment