11.14.2012

Coming soon: hairstyle tutorials!

I'm tired of no pictures in this blog.  It's boring.  Therefore! I shall change it.

I've decided that I'm going to start adding hair tutorials to my blog, I don't really do a lot of braids because of my layers, but I am a black belt in hairsticks. :) So, below I'm going to post a number of hairstyles I'm going to feature in the coming weeks, and if you have a request you are welcome to message me and ask.  I may not be able to do all of them, but I have a plethora of youtubers I follow that I can refer you too if I'm not up for the challenge.

I'd like to start off with my go-to hairstyles:

  • Flipped half up Hairstyles  
  • Buns for people with layered hair
  • One stick only hairstyles

After that, I would like to start featuring some special styles from various movies that I love.  I'm going to start off with Memoirs of a Geisha: 

Other movies that will be included in my list will be:
  • Vanity Fair 
  • Sense and Sensibility 
  • Duches (maybe) 
  • Princess Bride
  • A Knight's Tale 
  • Ever After 
  • Tenant of Wildfell hall
  • Lord of the Rings 
  • Star Wars (maybe) 
I'm sure there are others that I have spaced/forgotten at this moment, but this is a good start up list.  I will not be doing any crazy, wacky, costume-day hairstyle.  My goal is to take the hairstyles in these movies and to create a version that is easy to do at home, hair-friendly and applicable to everyday style and life. 

Feel free to comment or request more, and I'll see what I can do! Like I said before, I am no expert with braids and some of these will require a model instead of working on it with my own hair; I'm more than happy to refer you to someone who can execute a request if I can not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment