I know it's been a long while, but I haven't really been doing anything worth writing about. Right now, I'm just going to blah blah blah because that's the kind of mood I'm in and I haven't written in a while and I don't want to get out of the habit of doing so.
1. Just started Pinterest; pretty cool, it's nice to be able to have a picture archive online instead of saving them as emails to myself because I won't be able to keep track of them anywhere else.
2. I've decided to start dieting; I'm okay with how my body is right now, but there are a couple of inches and about five pounds that bug me seriously, so I'm keeping a feed journal and trying to cut down on unnecessary calories. I'll keep you all posted. So far, since meeting my husband I've dropped ten pounds and lost about 5 inches on my waist, which is great! I'd like to keep that up.
3. Started playing Racquetball; woot woot! Lots of fun :), but I have a serious desire to completely cream my in-laws; they are really good and they aren't that patient with new players so I'm going to be putting in a lot more effort to make sure I get really, really good before the next time that I see them.
4. Let's see what else....I'm fully integrated into a new hair routine, which I really like. I've seen about an inch of growth since I've hennaed, which is nice, but I'm a little disheartened because it's only been an inch since the end of February; only an inch in 75 days. Blech, (1 inch) divided by (75 days) = 3.91975309 x 10-9 m / s. (Just to give you an idea of the growth.)
5. The biggest thing is that I'm in a slump. Again. I'm not really doing my nails or face masques or anything; I think it's just that time of year where things start to really pile up and now that it's sunny and warm outside you don't really want to waste your time doing things, like nails, inside when you can be outside in the sun. So it makes sense.
At any rate. That's all.