2.14.2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to wish you all a very happy Valentine's Day!  Be it a day that you get to spend with someone special, or a day that you get to treat yourself to something you enjoy, or even if it's just another day to you, I hope it's a splendid and blessed one!

I decided that instead of doing a Valentine's makeup/hair post I would post all of my favorite funny V Day videos I've discovered so far, because if your work place is anything like mine right now, you are so hyped up on sugar and chocolate, working is just not going to happen.  At least not until after I crash from the pound of red hots I ingested for breakfast.

OKIDOKIES!! Here we go!

Josh Groban simply, ROCKS my SOCKS off.  I love his sense of humor, and this is a fun little blurb that I think you'll enjoy.

If you're anything like me, then you have a deep love and appreciated for morbid humor; this is an old video, but it's a favorite of mine and many of my friends, so take a look and have a laugh!

I have to admit that when I was first introduced to Kid President, I thought, "great, another parent trying to proclaim their political agenda through their kid."  But the more I got to listening to him, the more he made me giggle and smile.  I really enjoyed his love song and I hope you do too.

I keep adding to the list throughout the day as I discover more, but I hope that these made you smile; now go indulge in someone that you really like, be it chocolate or candy or a nap in front of your favorite soap opera!


*hugz*



No comments:

Post a Comment