8.13.2012

There's hope for humanity Day 4: oneword.com

Well hello everyone and I hope that you had a wonderful weekend.

Time to continue to share my knowledge of what I believe are note worthy websites.  Today's website is One word.  One word is fascinating in that it randomly choose a word and then challenges you to write about it within a specified amount of time.  Nothing fancy.  You can submit the writing if you want, or you can leave it.

I like this site because it forces you to think a little bit especially when the word is something that you would never have focused on writing about.  It's a great tool for people who are in a writing rut and I think that when you've been staring at the screen all day, be you a writer or just a regular desk-job worker like me, it's a great way to get your creative juices flowing again.

Give it a shot, hopefully it will help unload your fuzzied brain.  I will be posting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment