8.14.2012

There is hope for Humanity Day 5: Life before your eyes

Today's entry is a photography website: Life before your eyes.
The website front page reads "members share their deepest, bright, darkest and most meaningful photos."  The site shares 26 stories, most accompanied by a photo and a description of the photo and what it meant to them.  It's a wonderfully moving website and personally for me I find it encourages me to be more open about my journey to others.  I feel that in this day in age, we are so surrounded by hurt and malice that we become suspicious and unwilling to open up.  Being able to move on from the past and work towards a future is one of the utmost importance.  Isaiah 43: 18-19 reads: "Stop dwelling on past events and brooding over times gone by; I am doing something new; it's springing up - can't you see it?" The stories found on this website exemplify that.

No comments:

Post a Comment