10.06.2011

Well...put everything on hold for the sickie

So much for a great start to me new blog.  Haha, someone spent the last two hours of her shift at work running back and forth from doctor to pharmacy to drug store and back.  I ended up crashing at home and Husband was sweet enough to make me dinner and keep me company while we watched "Top Shot" season 2 the finale...which, by the way, is AWESOME!  I used to think that George was a total jerk-wad, but it was pretty awesome when he missed his last shot and Chris won the competition - booyah for cool people.

I suppose we'll give the whole video and review thing a shot later on tonight or tomorrow depending on how my body is feeling.  I'm high on pain killers and antibiotics and will be for the next or so (joy); needless to say I'm going to take it one day at a time.

Bye for now, have a great day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment