10.05.2011

Brand spanking new blog...again.

Okay...so....this is a new blog...again.  I've started several blogs in the past and manage to, every single time, stop writing because I get bored with myself or just don't have anything to write about.  You'd think that I would be smart enough to actually write about things that I know about, but I try to be this deep, person with all these profound thoughts and it just fails horribly and I look back at all the dumb posts I put up and laugh.

SO.  This time, I'm going to try my hardest to actually "blog" and be a "blogger" that will write about prevalent things to myself, because that's who this is about.  Me.  :D

This is just going to be a quick entry and I don't have my computer so I can't take pictures and add cool things to my page yet, but stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment