Yes, I know, I bombed on yet another Friday Feature, but it's been busy, so I'm going to use that as an excuse for as long as I can.
I've also decided that, because I don't want to get into the habit of making excuses for my Friday Features, I'm going to start a major blogging project.
I read Hair Romance which is really fun hair blog that has a lot of cool ideas, and looking through her old posts and came across this lovely gem. It's a 30 day, photo a day challenge that I think would be a great way to get myself back into the groove of posting more often. I can't promise that I'm going to do all of them, like take a stranger's photo, but I'll do something similar:
*UPDATE* Since a lot of these are becoming somewhat redundant; I'm going to revamp the rest of my photos to suit my blog a little better.
- Hair self portrait
- Celeb hair you love
- Hair flashback
- Going out hair
- Hair you adore
- Your hair-do today
- Best hair moment
- Your fave hair accessory
- Straight hair
- Long hair
- Dream hair
- You mom's hair
- Weekend hair
- Stranger's hair - Probably changed to a coworkers hair
- Favorite short 'do
- Curly hair
- Hair Swissssshhh
- Worst hair moment
- Straight of out the shower hair
- Your hair as a child
- Friend's hair
- Hair product you used today
- Bed head
- You hair at 8pm
- Hair don't (hair you really don't like)
- Flashback: your hair as a teen
- Where you did your hair today
- Daily hair routine
- Work/school hair
- Donated hair - I don't have any photos of my hair the times that I've donated it, so I probably won't do anything like that, not sure what I'll change it to yet
So without further ado, day 1: hair self portrait:
The waves are natural, my hair can't make up it's mind; it goes from stick straight to wavy to stick straight again. Go figure.
Tomorrow: My favorite celebrity hair!