12.14.2012

A moment of silence

A moment of silence to recognize the pain and the broken hearts of the families that have suffered the loss of their children and family.  I cannot imagine the hurt, nor the disbelief and the anger.  I pray that each family will find healing and peace in the midst of this terrible chaos and turmoil. 


Though I don't know you; though you can't see
Invisible arms of our prayers around you be. 
To support you in this time of loss 
Peace dissolved to hate and chaos. 

I promise you, and will strive here now
To pray for your heart; for it to heal somehow. 
Though you will never forget, I hope you might heal,
Though I know I can never know the pain that you feel. 

I want you to know, even though you can't see 
The love that I give, to you from me. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment