4.04.2012

Might be switching to Wordpress

Hello all!

I know I haven't posted in a long time, but it's been super busy, so this is just an update to keep myself in the social networking loop.

I might be making the switch to Wordpress because with the new blogger interface I have since learned they are discouraging anonymity, which is one of the benefits I like about blogging; I don't connect it to my personal life and I really don't want my in-laws reading my blog and making fun of me because all I talk about is hair and silly things like that....so if I can't maintain my standard of no one I know in person knowing about my blog then I will be swapping everything over and will let you know when that happens :)

I hope that you are all doing well, and I'm hoping to be posting again here pretty soon.

Laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment